Refunds & Returns Policy
Can I cancel my order?
All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, please contact us within 1 hour of placing order.
To edit your order details or cancel the purchase, simply use the Contact Us form to send us an email.
Can I get a refund if something is wrong with my order?
Yes, however full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
All our products are backed with a 7-day money back guarantee. Just send us a message on the Contact Us page and we will refund the purchase price.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
Yes, you can! Kindly use the Contact Us form to discuss the details.
Can I return my purchase?
All our products are backed with a 7-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Returns /Refunds are only accepted with an Authorization Return Code.
Please use the Contact Us form and we will guide you through the steps: Give us all the order details i.e. Order number, Date of purchase, Name of product, Price, and Description of problem. Upon your receipt of our Authorization Return Code, return item with Authorization form. Upon our receipt your refund will be processed. We are always ready to give you the best solutions!
Are there any items I can’t return?
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is our top priority, which is why there are specific types of products that can’t be returned such as:
- Face and body products if opened, used, or have a broken protective seal
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Pierced jewelry if the seal has been tampered with or is broken